With its discreet entrance, the address must be known by connaisseurs. No extravangance outside nor inside, where most furniture are made of refined elegant wood.
I’ve only stayed one night ‘at home’ but it’s really that feeling that stuck with me: having dinner on the large table by the pool with my travel companions made me feel like we were having a real family reunion.
Casa de São José has belonged to the same family for decades. It includes:
- 4 suites (50 m²),
- 4 Royal Garden chalets (60m²),
- 2 family chalets
- The pool located between the breakfast/lunch and the outdoors social areas
- The open-air gym area
- The indoor living room
Our Royal Garden chalet was composed of :
- a terrace with an hammock by the entrance door
- the room with a beautiful King size bed
- the toilets isolated in-between sliding wooden doors
- the private garden with flowers, the shower and one-person bed with towels to rest hiding from the sun.
When noon comes, you can’t help but want to stay…Too bad this magnificent place is located in a small town in North Brazil.