Quai 40 reinvents the hotel room!
During a business trip to Abidjan end of August I extended my stay, spending the weekend in this hotel. What so special about it? All the rooms are containers redesigned by an architect to welcome travelers.
What I liked
- The owner Yasmine’s welcome is perfect: she asks for the breakfast preferences (it can be served inside the container) and she’s happy to answer any questions. With her girl, the cat and the rabbit wandering around, you feel more like a family guest.
- The functional clean room which has a nice desk to work at.
- The impeccable service at the restaurant-bar.
- The layout of the containers which respects the privacy of the guests.
- The in-room toning massage done by Stéphanie, a professional masseuse (service with extra charge).
What I liked less
- The size of the swimming pool: way too small to do laps.
- The entrance is not well indicated (no sign on the door).
- only one common space: the outdoor terrace of the restaurant/bar.
Click HERE to book your stay.